Module: Vitality & Stress | Online
“God only lives in cosy homes”, Yogi Bhajan.
The body is the temple. With its biochemistry, neuro-transmissions, five winds, pranas, nadis and various physical and subtle organs. Subject to so much internal and external stress how can it become like gold and radiate?
Vitality is the capacity of the nervous and glandular system to respond and adapt. it is also a sign of a harmonious relationship to the vastness of the cosmos and its laws. Stress can be the training ground to develop this capacity or it can produce degeneration of this capacity.
Teacher: Shiv Charan Singh
Date: 3 – 8 March 2022
Schedule: 9 am to 12.30 – 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Place: Online via Zoom
- Price includes manual, KRI licence, and exam fee.
This course will help you to:
- Tap deeper into the wealth of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings
- Be part of a community and nourish the inspiration to offer others the chance
- Strengthen your connection to the Golden Chain
- Build more sense of community amongst your peers
- Take the teachings into the world on a deeper level
Excellence is acknowledging your own divinity and guiding others to realize it within themselves.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.