This virtual course focuses on how plant medicine can be used safely and effectively to support reproductive health from menses through menopause.
Travelling the journey of hormonal changes that occur in one moon cycle as well as one person’s life cycle, we look at how plants can lend a helping hand.
This course is a collaborative offering involving nutritionists, midwives, doulas, yoga instructors and herbalists. The group of facilitators is an international group of women who are all currently living in Portugal.
We hope you can join us for this extraordinary opportunity to build a deep connection to the plants and plant people of Portugal. The course topics focus on supporting uterine, ovarian and vaginal health but is open to participants all sexes and genders.
What will you learn?
Learn which plant allies are best for working with:
- Menopausal symptoms
- Birth control
- Lactation support
- Vaginal & urinary complaints
- General hormonal balance.
This is a perfect opportunity to gain the herbal wisdom that will support you and those in your community for many years to come.
Themes, Dates & Trainers
- Course Introduction / Overview of Plants & Hormones – May 20th – With Olivia Fite
- Menstruation, Supporting PMS & Early reproductive years – 3rd June – With Daisy Mae
- Rituals for the Life Cycles – 17th June – With Satya Kaur
- Herbal Support for Sexual & Urinary Health – 1st July – With Olivia Fite
- Menses and the Moon – Working with Fertility – 15th July – With Olivia Fite
- Pregnancy & Birth – Making a Herbal Birth Box – 29th July – With Maureen Robertson
- Pregnancy & Birth – Natural Care Beyond Herbalism – 12th August – With Carla Silveira
- Breastfeeding & Post-partum Support – 26th August – With Rita Rosa
- In-between Motherhood & Menopause – 9th September – With Tamara Hiller
- Herbal Allies for the Menopausal Years – 23rd September – With Fernanda Botelho
- From May 20th to September 23rd, 2023
Platform: Online via Zoom & Sutra
- The course will be taught in both English and Portuguese with live interpretation.
- It is possible to register until the 3rd module. The recordings and teaching material of all previous modules will be made available.
- 48h before the training, an email will be sent with all the information necessary to access Zoom.
For further information, please contact email@example.com