This virtual course focuses on how plant medicine can be used safely and effectively to support reproductive health from menses through menopause.
Travelling the journey of hormonal changes that occur in one moon cycle as well as one person’s life cycle, we look at how plants can lend a helping hand.
This course is a collaborative offering involving nutritionists, midwives, doulas, yoga instructors and herbalists. The group of facilitators is an international group of women who are all currently living in Portugal.
We hope you can join us for this extraordinary opportunity to build a deep connection to the plants and plant people of Portugal. The course topics focus on supporting uterine, ovarian and vaginal health but is open to participants all sexes and genders.
What will you learn?
Learn which plant allies are best for working with:
- Menopausal symptoms
- Birth control
- Lactation support
- Vaginal & urinary complaints
- General hormonal balance.
This is a perfect opportunity to gain the herbal wisdom that will support you and those in your community for many years to come.
Themes, Dates & Trainers
- Course Introduction / Overview of Plants & Hormones – February 6, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Olivia Fite & Fernanda Botelho
- Menstruation, Supporting PMS & Early reproductive years – February 20, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Daisy Mae
- Rituals for the Life Cycles – March 13, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Satya Kaur
- Herbal Support for Sexual & Urinary Health – March 27, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Olivia Fite
- Menses and the Moon – Working with Fertility – April 10, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Olivia Fite
- Pregnancy & Birth – Making a Herbal Birth Box – April 24, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Maureen Robertson
- Pregnancy & Birth – Natural Care Beyond Herbalism – May 8, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Carla Silveira
- Breastfeeding & Postpartum Support – May 22, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Rita Rosa
- In-between Motherhood & Menopause – June 5, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Tamara Hiller
- Herbal Allies for the Menopausal Years – June 19, 2021 | 10h-13h – With Fernanda Botelho
Dates: From February to June!
Schedule: 10h00 – 13h00 (pt time)
Platform: Online via Zoom & Sutra
- The course will be taught in both English and Portuguese with live interpretation.
- It is possible to register up to the 3rd module (March 13th). The recordings and teaching material of all previous modules will be made available.
- 48h before the training, an email will be sent with all the information necessary to access Zoom.
For further information, please contact email@example.com