*10% discount for couples
to benefit from this discount contact email@example.com
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level I
- Understanding the teachings and main concepts of Kundalini Yoga;
- Having an experience that renews one, via these teachings;
- Developing skills, confidence, and consciousness;
- Developing a conscious lifestyle;
- Developing group consciousness with the other participants of the course and the experience of community within the 3HO worldwide;
- Developing the connection with the “golden chain”, through the teachings of the master Yogi Bhajan.
Once the training is complete, the student will get a certificate approved by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI), the international entity that oversees and preserves the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga.
Class 2020 – Weekend Edition
1st module – 14th – 15th March with Raghurai Singh
2nd module – 4th – 5th April with Nam Hari Kaur
3rd module – 1st – 3rd May with Ardaas Singh
4th module – 27th – 28th June with Satya Kaur
5th module – 12th – 13th September with Nam Hari Kaur
6th module – 3rd – 5th October with Satya Kaur
7th module – 7th – 8th November with Raghurai Singh
8th module – 12th – 13th December with Satya Kaur
Ashram Experience – 19 – 23 March 2021 with Shiv Charan Singh
Students must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for certification:
Full payment of all tranches.
Students must attend all the teaching sessions including the full Ashram Experience. Exceptional or special circumstances may result in a student completing the course by attendance at future KY teacher training programs. Attendance at a minimum of 5 sadhanas on the training days. Note: The maximum length of training to receive certification is 2 years from the start date – which provides the opportunity to catch up on missed weekends in the first year and to complete course requirements.
White Tantric Yoga:
In addition to the course criteria described below, the student is required to attend or have attended at least one day of White Tantric Yoga (in any country).
Students must record attendance at a minimum of 20 KY classes during the training period, independent of Yoga on the course.
Pass a satisfactory grade in the written or home exam.
- Complete a 40-day meditation and keep a journal of the experience and progress
- Design two separate course curricula
The Course Manual and two chapters from “The Master’s Touch” by Yogi Bhajan.
Daily: 9:00 – 13h, 14:30 – 18h30
The Course will be taught in Portuguese.
There is a minimum number of 10 students to guarantee that the Course takes place. You can do a registration until the end of the 3rd module.