This Sabh Anand Kaur (Marije) course will take you on a step by step journey of how to create an edible garden.
Your garden can become part of your family life, through the different seasons, and with patient observation, it can create a lasting love space.
Imagine the laws of nature working on your own doorstep. Think about harvesting your own forest garden, relaxing and enjoying the elements together with the whole family, your neighborhood or your school!
– you have your own piece of land
– currently rents an exterior space that it intends to value
– has a dream of leaving a better place for the children of the future
…we suggest you come and learn how rich this exchange can be.
Lesson 1 – Connection & Observation
Lesson 2 – Water & Functions
Lesson 3 – Design & Natural patterns
Lesson 4 – The 7 layers: combine & create diversity
Lesson 5 – Q & A
– 1, 15, 22 October and 5 November for the normal sessions via Zoom
– 26 November for the Q & A session
Time: 18h-20h – (Portuguese time)
Trainer: Sabh Anand Kaur (Marije)
Language: English only
Class platform: Online via Zoom
*48h before the training, we will send an email with information and the link to access Zoom.
*Registration until September 29th!
For more information, please contact email@example.com