This Sabh Anand Kaur (Marije) course will take you on a step by step journey of how to create an edible garden.
Your garden can become part of your family life, through the different seasons, and with patient observation, it can create a lasting love space.
Imagine the laws of nature working on your own doorstep. Think about harvesting your own forest garden, relaxing and enjoying the elements together with the whole family, your neighbourhood or your school!
– you have your own piece of land
– currently rents an exterior space that it intends to value
– has a dream of leaving a better place for the children of the future
…we suggest you come and learn how rich this exchange can be.
What will you learn?
- Connection & Observation
- Water & Functions
- Design & Natural patterns
- The 7 layers: combine & create diversity
– April 11th and 25th, 2021
Time: 9:30 am – 12 am | 2h30 pm – 5pm – (Portuguese time)
Trainer: Sabh Anand Kaur (Marije)
Language: English only
Class platform: Online via Zoom
*48h before the training, we will send an email with information and the link to access Zoom.
*Registration until April 8th!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org