Hari Rai Singh e Andreia Lucas will hold this course available for the first time in Portugal and in Europe.
More than physical exercises, it will be a training aiming at a complete philosophy of life specific to this particular phase of life.
Hari Rai Singh began his practice in KY in 2008 and he teaches KY certified by KRI (Level 1) since 2011. He is also a teacher of KY for children according Starchild Yoga and Yoga Total Kids.
Andreia Lucas practices KY since 2009. She has a degree in Special Education and Psychomotor Rehabilitation and has experience for over a decade with the elderly and people with learning difficulties. She works as a Psychomotor Rehabilitation Technician in nursing homes, and with people of different ages and with different pathologies.
The themes to be addressed in training are:
- Ethics and methodology of training Eterno Sol Yoga;
- Kundalini Yoga for Seniors and people with challenges of mobility and health;
- Yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, mantras and relaxation for seniors;
- Yoga on the ground and chairs;
- The role of the teacher;
- How to teach a yoga class for seniors;
- Examples of classes for different medical conditions, such as cardio-vascular problems, osteoporosis, depression, diabetes, among others;
- Marketing in yoga for seniors.
Eterno Sol Yoga Teachers Training for Seniors has a total of 30 hours, divided into two modules. This training enables and certifies people to teach Kundalini Yoga for Seniors or people with reduced mobility.
Main goals of Senior Yoga
- Promote health;
- Develop a sense of well-being;
- Attenuate the state of tension and anxiety;
- Promote emotional stability;
- Strengthen self-esteem and self-control;
- Increase attention and concentration;
- Promote overall movement improving;
- Improve muscle tone and balance;
- Strengthen joint mobility and muscle;
- Increase cardiovascular endurance;
- Reduce joint stiffness and muscle;
- Improve body posture;
- Avoid isolation;
- Promote sharing with peers.