The Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level I can be regarded as a means of self-development as we acquire a most powerful knowledge and practice Kundalini Yoga.
This training entitles the student to teach Kundalini Yoga in Portugal and internationally.
- Understanding the teachings and main concepts of Kundalini Yoga;
- Having an experience that renews one, via these teachings;
- Developing skills, confidence and consciousness;
- Developing a conscious lifestyle;
- Developing group consciousness with the other participants of the course and the experience of community within the 3HO worldwide;
- Developing the connection with the “golden chain”, through the teachings of the master Yogui Bhajan.
Once the training is complete, the student will get a certificate approved by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI), the international entity that oversees and preserves the teachings of Yogui Bhajan, master of Kundalini Yoga.
Notes: There is a minimum number of 12 students to guarantee that the Course takes place.
Quinta do Rajo reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event, with a notice period of 6 weeks prior to the starting date.
Please read our Terms and Conditions