The final part of the Aquarian Teacher Training Level 1.
A 5 day residencial experience in community, at Ram Das Guru Ashram.
5 days of community life, surrounded by nature, which will help you awaken through the teachings of Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogui Bhajan .
There will be a significant learning component, which is an integral part of the programme, where topics such as
– Pranayama – practice of conscious breathing techniques for all purposes
– Yoguic Lifestyle – which includes “getting your hands dirty” and cooking vegetarian recipes
– Yogi Bhajan’s teachings – videos and lectures by Yogui Bhajan followed by debates and meditations
– Numerology and Kundalini Yoga – a perspective through Karam Kriya.
Participants will have many opportunities to practice yoga and meditation through:
– Morning Sadhana – with prayers, yoga, meditation and chanting
– Practices – Kundalini Yoga kriyas taught by trainees with feedback sessions
– Meditation – we will focus on unusual and specific meditations such as gong bathing, Charan Jap and walking with breath, to name a few!
On the road to excellence, the trampolines are Obedience, Service and Love.
As part of this experience, there will therefore be a strong emphasis on Karma Yoga – the concept of selfless service or Seva.
Let us hope that all participants embrace this wonderful opportunity to serve those around them and share the responsibilities of community life.
Meet and share with an international group of Kundalini Yoga practitioners, including Teachers, under the direction of Shiv Charan Singh and Satya Kaur.
The retreat is held at the Quinta do Rajo Ashram near Sintra. A quiet environment, with a biological garden, situated in a natural environment, not far from the beaches of the Atlantic coast.
The existing accommodation is in camping/dormitory system on site or in rooms in local houses.
8h-09h30 am: breakfast
9.00 am -12.30 am: teachings
. Lunch break
2 pm to 3.30 p.m.: teachings