This is the final stage of the Aquarian Age Teacher Training Level 1.
5 days experiencing life in community, in the Ram Das Guru Association Ashram – Quinta do Rajo.
5 days of community life, surrounded by nature, which will help you awaken through the teachings of Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogui Bhajan.
There will be a significant learning component, which is an integral part of the program, where topics such as:
– Ten Spiritual Bodies; and Applied Science of Spiritual Numerology [Karam Kriya].
– KY and Sikh Dharma: Differences and Similarities
– Community life: model for the future.
– Resources for the teacher, [Including Community and continuity].
Participants will have many opportunities for yoga and meditation practice, through:
– Morning Sádhana – with prayers, yoga, meditation and chanting
– Practice – Kundalini Yoga kriyas performed by trainees with feedback sessions
– Meditation – we will focus on unusual and specific meditations such as gong bathing , Charan Jap and breath walking to name a few!
On the path to excellence, the stepping stones are Obedience, Service and Love.
As part of this experience, there will therefore be a strong emphasis on Karma Yoga – the concept of selfless service or Seva.
We will hope that all participants will embrace this wonderful opportunity to serve those around them and share the responsibilities of community life.
Meet and share with an international group of Kundalini Yoga practitioners, including Teachers, under the direction of Shiv Charan Singh and Satya Kaur.
The retreat is held at the Ashram Ram Dass Guru, near Sintra. A peaceful environment, with an organic vegetable garden, situated in natural surroundings, not far from the beaches of the Atlantic coast.
Accommodation is on a camping/dormitory basis on site or in rooms in local houses.
18h30-19h: Kirtan and Healing meditation
9-12h30 am: teachings
. lunch break