The Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level I can be regarded as a means of self development as we acquire a most powerful knowledge and practice Kundalini Yoga.
This training entitles the student to teach Kundalini Yoga in Portugal and internationally.
- Understanding the teachings and main concepts of Kundalini Yoga;
- Having an experience that renews one, via these teachings;
- Developing skills, confidence and consciousness;
- Developing a conscious lifestyle;
- Developing group consciousness with the other participants of the course and the experience of community within the 3HO worldwide;
- Developing the connection with the “golden chain”, through the teachings of the master Yogui Bhajan.
Once the training is complete, the student will get a certificate approved by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI), the international entity that oversees and preserves the teachings of Yogui Bhajan, master of Kundalini Yoga.
The Course will be taught in Portuguese and Spanish.
The meals are vegetarian. You are not allowed to bring food from outside.
Note: There is a minimum number of 10 students to guarantee that the Course takes place. You can do a registration until the 3rd module. Quinta do Rajo reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event, with a notice period of 6 weeks prior to the starting date.
Please see our Terms & Conditions.